Monday, December 07, 2009

Joint Anniversary/Birthday Annual Celebration

Can't believe I didn't take one photo - I am slipping! We always get together with Phil and Sandy sometime in early December to mark Sandy's birthday and our wedding anniversary which is actually on the 14th. Realized that night that this year marks our 25th - lost track I guess! We stayed in Vancouver this year, went to the new Keg in Yaletown on Saturday (which is the most fabulous looking Keg I've ever been to) We had a sleepover and went to breakfast at the Hurricane Grill on Sunday morning. A little shopping in the afternoon, hot chocolate/lattes on the seawall. Beautiful sunny crisp weather - wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]